Cloud compute services: survey of telecoms operators
27 July 2022 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (14 slides) | Enterprise Services
Analysys Mason surveyed 21 telecoms operators in 2Q 2022 about their cloud compute offerings.
The aim of the research was to explore the evolution of operators’ cloud portfolios, their views of what is important for supplier selection and their opinions of public cloud platforms.
Information included in this report
- Overview of operators’ current cloud portfolios and their plans for the next 12 months
- Which public cloud platforms operators are partnering with
- Operators' ratings of public cloud providers, based on:
- overall impression
- ease of doing business
- Operator partnerships for the delivery of edge compute services
- Operator partnerships for the delivery of sovereign cloud services
SASE represents a USD16 billion opportunity for operators
SD-WAN and SASE: worldwide trends and forecasts 2022–2027
KPN analyst day 2022: business revenue growth is supported by contributions from multiple initiatives