Public cloud provider and operator partnerships for business services 1H 2023: trends and analysis
08 August 2023 | Research
Tracker report | PPTX and PDF (10 slides) | Enterprise Services
Around 60 operators worldwide have partnerships with public cloud providers (PCPs) to deliver cloud compute services to their business customers, while 81 operators have partnerships with PCPs for direct connections to the cloud. This report assesses the trends in these partnerships.
Topics covered include:
- partnerships between operators and PCPs for business services
- partnerships between operators and PCPs for direct connections
- which PCPs operators are partnering with.
PCPs mentioned in this report
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Microsoft Cloud
This report is based on our Public cloud provider and CSP partnership tracker 1H 2023.
Business revenue tracker 3Q 2023
Operators should build 5G into existing enterprise propositions rather than develop new 5G solutions
Operator strategies for monetising public 5G enterprise services