Business survey 2020: the impact of COVID-19 on SMBs in the USA
Analysys Mason surveyed over 400 small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in the USA between April and May 2020 to assess how their businesses have had to adapt since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and how they expect it to change in future. This report uses our survey data to provide insights into SMBs’ responses to the crisis and explores how changing business conditions are driving fresh demand for IT and managed services.
Key questions answered in this report
- What impact has the COVID-19 pandemic had on SMBs in the USA?
- How have SMBs responded to the crisis?
- How has SMBs’ use of IT and managed services changed during the crisis and how do they expect this to change in future?
- How do SMBs’ actions in response to the crisis correlate with a change in demand for IT and managed services?
- What types of support and services are SMBs demanding from vendors?
Geographical coverage and survey sample
Key parameters for technology consumption in the post-COVID-19 period, USA
This free report assesses how technology usage and spend has changed among small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in the USA in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, outlines how this is likely to change in future, and examines the key implications for vendors and service providers.