Mobile digital experience in Europe and the USA: consumer survey
21 February 2022 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (7 slides) | Mobile Services
This report provides an analysis of the digital experience of smartphone users in Europe and the USA. It uses consumer survey data to analyse mobile customers’ usage of traditional and digital channels for sales and support interactions. It also provides detailed analysis of the impact of self-care apps on customer satisfaction.
Topics covered in this report
- The main channels used by different customers to interact with mobile operators
- The split between traditional and digital channels
- How sales and service channels are used by consumers, and differences by operator and country
- The penetration of digital channels such as self-care apps
- Customer satisfaction metrics such as Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and how these are influenced by channel mix
The survey was conducted in association with Dynata between August and September 2021. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the internet-using population in Europe and the USA. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were at least 1000 respondents per country (2000 for the USA).
Analysys Mason's annual consumer survey tracks and measures consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, device ownership, connectivity options and future plans