Strategies adopted by mobile operators to launch fixed broadband services: ten operator case studies
06 November 2023 | Research
This report outlines the approaches that ten different mobile-only operators have used to launch fixed broadband (FBB) services. The report highlights the most common approaches used by mobile operators and discusses the advantages and disadvantages of each profiled operator’s strategy.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the most prevalent strategies that mobile operators are using to launch fixed broadband services?
- Which infrastructure do mobile operators use for offering fixed services?
- Which retail price strategy do mobile operators use when they enter the fixed market?
- Which mobile operators have been the most successful (in terms of fixed market share) in the fixed market?
- What are the main advantages and disadvantages of these strategies?