Fixed–mobile convergence in USA: trends and forecasts 2023–2028
28 July 2023 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (8 slides); Excel | Fixed–Mobile Convergence
This report includes forecasts and analysis for the adoption of fixed–mobile converged (FMC) accounts in the USA, as well as our expectations for the take-up of, and revenue from, FMC between 2023 and 2028.
Who should read this report
- Integrated operators that have invested in FMC as part of their retail strategy and want to understand its revenue growth potential.
- Mobile-only or fixed-only players that want to understand what their addressable market for non-converged services will be by 2028.
- Investors that observe, or have stakes in, the current and potential consolidation developments related to convergence in the USA.
This report, and the associated data annex, provide:
- a 5-year forecast of 15 KPIs for the FMC segment
- an analysis of the adoption of FMC accounts
- an analysis for the take-up of, and revenue from, FMC over the 5-year period to 2028
- an overview of key operators’ strategies in the FMC segment.
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.
Fixed–mobile convergence in Asia–Pacific, Europe and North America: trends and forecasts 2023–2028
The model of owning infrastructure to provide both fixed and mobile services can become outdated
Operators have options beyond the usual discounting approach for promoting fixed–mobile bundles