Military satellite communications, 20th edition
This report offers a comprehensive 10-year outlook and forecasting for government and military satellite communications opportunities from 2022 to 2032. The report is based on several sources, including: our research from the past year, interviews, desk research, and annual reports from vendors, satellite operators, and countries.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key trends and factors that will affect the government and military satellite communications market during 2022–2032?
- Which capacity architectures will drive growth?
- What should service providers and satellite operators do to exploit new business opportunities?
- How will conflicts in Europe, the Middle-East and rising tensions in the Pacific affect the outlook for connectivity services?
Who should purchase this report
- Satellite operator strategy teams that need to understand where demand is shifting according to different market drivers
- Product management teams that are responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams that are responsible for revenue growth
- Government and military organisations that want to understand the market size, shape and direction
- Investors analysing the satellite connectivity market.
Hughesnet versus Starlink: clash of the satellite internet giants in North America
Satellite manufacturing and launch markets, 4Q 2023 update
SpaceX: satellite launch service provider