Business survey 2019: large enterprises’ satisfaction with fixed services
02 September 2019 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (8 slides) | Enterprise Services
Operators should focus on improving their customer service because this is the primary driver of satisfaction. Improving satisfaction is particularly important for operators that have ambitions in ICT services. Operators' success in the ICT market is highly dependent on the quality of their fixed services.
This report provides:
- data on the levels of satisfaction and intended churn for each of the 10 countries surveyed
- data on the reasons cited by large enterprises for intending to churn
- Net Promoter Scores for the major fixed operators in each of the 10 countries
- regression analysis on the drivers of satisfaction
- analysis of operators’ potential in ICT services relative to the quality of their fixed services.
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019 was conducted in the following 10 countries.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
Business survey 2019
Analysys Mason's Business survey 2019, conducted in 1Q 2019, covered almost 3000 businesses in 10 countries.
Fixed–mobile convergence in Norway: trends and forecasts 2023–2028
Fixed–mobile convergence in Belgium: trends and forecasts 2023–2028
CSPs should look to SaaS to improve their security strategies in the 5G era