Network automation and orchestration: worldwide market shares 2019
25 August 2020 | Research
Market share report | PPTX and PDF (38 slides); Excel | Network Automation and Orchestration
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific network automation and orchestration (NAO) software systems and related services for 2019. It provides details of how the spending varied by products, professional services, sub-segment types and vendor. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
Network automation and orchestration total revenue by vendor, worldwide, 2019
Key questions answered in the network automation and orchestration market share report
- What was the overall size of the market (network automation and orchestration software systems for the telecoms industry) and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the network automation and orchestration market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the network automation and orchestration systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products and professional services?
Network automation and orchestration total revenue by type, worldwide, 2019
Who should read this report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing across different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for market share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare with each other.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to ensure that their current vendors are staying up to date.
This report provides:
- detailed market share data for the network automation and orchestration market overall, as well as two sub-segments:
- network control and orchestration (NCO), which includes:
- network orchestration (NO)
- virtual infrastructure managers (VIM)
- WAN SDN products
- element and network management systems (EMS/NMS)
- an Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top-six vendors in this segment, split by type and by region
- detailed profiles of 16 vendors in this market.