Satellite-based Earth observation, 15th edition
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the continuously evolving global Earth observation (EO) market. This latest edition covers the entire EO value chain, offering readers an up-to-date assessment of the satellite-based EO data market. It presents a clear depiction of market evolution and a thorough analysis of the latest trends that will affect demand, both regionally and globally, over the next decade.
Comprehensive market analysis
This EO market report presents distinctive insights into seven diverse vertical markets across five key regions, examining four instrument resolutions and two types of imagery (optical and SAR). We also delve into emerging data types, including radio occultation, hyperspectral, infrared, RF monitoring, microwave, and greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, we offer an in-depth examination of revenues categorized by instrument resolution for each EO product type, covering data, value-added services (VAS), information products (IP), and big data analytics. Furthermore, we provide revenue forecasts for the EO Data Downlink market.
Vertical market assessment
Our report conducts a comprehensive assessment of the following verticals: Defense & Intelligence, Managed Living Resources, Energy & Natural Resources, Industrial, Services, Public Authorities, and Weather. We meticulously analyze and provide a 10-year revenue forecast for each vertical across all regions.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will be the size of the EO market in the next decade?
- How will each vertical market evolve?
- What lies ahead for the EO industry, and what challenges should be anticipated?
- What is the market share of the primary EO satellite operators?
- Which business models are best suited for this market, and why?
Who should purchase this report
- Satellite Operators
- Data Distributors and Value-Added Service Providers
- End-User Organizations spanning Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Engineering, Agriculture, Insurance, Location-based Services, and government departments
- Space Agencies
- GIS Providers
- Satellite Manufacturers
- Imagery Software and Hardware Manufacturers and Resellers
- Ground Stations Operators
- Ground Segment Service Providers
- Banks, Financial Institutions, and Other Investors
- Strategy Consulting Companies
- Environmental Research Organizations
- Policymakers and Regulatory Bodies
- UAVs and Aerial Platform Operators
Hughesnet versus Starlink: clash of the satellite internet giants in North America
Satellite manufacturing and launch markets, 4Q 2023 update
SpaceX: satellite launch service provider