Satellite capacity supply and demand, 20th edition
14 June 2023 | Research
Forecast report | PDF (30 slides); Excel; CSV | Satellite Capacity
NSR’s Satellite capacity supply and demand report is a trusted and comprehensive source for satellite capacity analysis. It offers essential insights into applications, orbits, pricing and revenue potential across 13 core regions.
Included in this edition are three quarterly updates, which will provide fresh information and analysis on key market developments that affect market dynamics and forecast projections both on supply and demand. These could include but are not limited to:
- a launch delay or failure
- successful or unsuccessful funding rounds
- large capacity or customer contract announcements
- price movements
- regulatory developments/initiatives.
Please see the associated 3Q 2023 update of this report.
Who should read this report
- Satellite operators
- Service providers
- Satellite manufacturers and launch providers
- Ground equipment manufacturers and integrators
- Emerging space companies
- End users
- Innovation and industry agencies
- Investment community
- Telecoms operators