Satellite operator financial KPIs, 13th edition
NSR’s (an Analysys Mason company) Satellite Operator Financial KPIs, 13th Edition (SOF-KPI13) is the industry’s leading resource for the assessment and analysis of financial performance across the Global Satcom market. With more than 13 metrics dissected, SOF-KPI13 examines core aspects of business such as financial performance with Revenue, EBITDA, Debt and Competitive ratios.
SOF-KPI13 presents the complete Satcom Financial Index of both quantitative and qualitative metrics for 13 operators. Limited metrics are analysed for another 14 non-reporting operators.
Key questions answered in this report
- How has the industry’s revenues grown in 2022 on a year-on-year basis, and over the last five years?
- Which sectors are driving revenue growth in the global satcom market and which sectors are contracting on a revenue basis?
- Which industry players are the top gainers in 2022 and which are the top losers?
- What are the key financial metrics of leading industry players and how do they rank against each other?
- What is the financial outlook of key industry players?
Who should read this report
- National, Regional and Global Satellite Operators
- Service Providers and Integrators
- Telecommunication and Wireless Operators
- Broadcasters and Pay-TV Operators
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Private Equity, Hedge Funds and Venture Capital (New Space)
- Satellite Manufacturers
- Regulators and Agencies funding Telecom Research and Development
- Policy Makers
- Strategy Consultancies
- Space Agencies and Defence Organizations
- Launch Service Providers
Hughesnet versus Starlink: clash of the satellite internet giants in North America
Satellite manufacturing and launch markets, 4Q 2023 update
SpaceX: satellite launch service provider