Analysys Mason's Asia–Pacific research programme provides analysis on competing and complementary technologies, helping clients to address their requirements with the best technology solutions.
Through our understanding of consumer demand, we can provide insights into which services will drive demand and how that will affect critical business decisions. The planning, strategy, sales and marketing departments in key players in the telecoms industry can benefit from our insights on key trends and KPIs.
We publish two forecast reports.
- Developed Asia–Pacific telecoms market: trends and forecasts
- Emerging Asia–Pacific telecoms market: trends and forecasts
We also provide comprehensive historical operator- and market-level data for countries in this region through the Analysys Mason DataHub.
- How can service providers apply more-sophisticated customer segmentation, bundling and pricing models, to maximise customer value?
- What types of new mobile application and service are providers rolling out to consumers, and how are these differentiated?
- How can network operators time infrastructure investments and upgrades appropriately and extend networks cost-effectively?