The Fixed–Mobile Convergence programme provides strategic insight and support for telecoms operators, mobile operators and service providers that are developing fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) services.
- See how FMC strategies are playing out in developed and emerging markets worldwide.
- Detailed forecasts of FMC adoption and revenue.
- Analysis of value-added service options, such as smart home, that take advantage of the household customer base.
- Assessing the implications of fixed–mobile network convergence on telecoms operator retail propositions.
- Understanding the commercial impact of FMC in developed and emerging markets: financial and operational forecasts.
- Assessing the impact of FMC bundles on mobile-only players; options for mobile players to address in-home data.
- Creating value in saturated telecoms markets through upselling converged services. Adding new services and enhancing existing services through FMC platforms.
Programme Head Stephen WilsonStephen Wilson Principal Analyst | Research
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
FMC is yet to become established in MENA, but we are confident that it will gain traction
Fixed–mobile convergence in the Middle East and North Africa: case studies and analysis
Fixed–mobile converged bundles pricing tracker 2Q 2020