The Fixed–Mobile Convergence programme provides strategic insight and support for telecoms operators, mobile operators and service providers that are developing fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) services.
- See how FMC strategies are playing out in developed and emerging markets worldwide.
- Detailed forecasts of FMC adoption and revenue.
- Analysis of value-added service options, such as smart home, that take advantage of the household customer base.
- Assessing the implications of fixed–mobile network convergence on telecoms operator retail propositions.
- Understanding the commercial impact of FMC in developed and emerging markets: financial and operational forecasts.
- Assessing the impact of FMC bundles on mobile-only players; options for mobile players to address in-home data.
- Creating value in saturated telecoms markets through upselling converged services. Adding new services and enhancing existing services through FMC platforms.
Programme head Stephen WilsonStephen Wilson Principal Analyst | Research
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Fixed–mobile converged bundles pricing tracker 4Q 2020
Fixed–mobile mergers and acquisitions: case studies and analysis
The pandemic has not led to many strategy changes for operators, but some aspects require a rethink