Fixed Broadband Services
This programme provides detailed competitive and forward-looking information about the market size, potential and competition within the fixed broadband and voice markets. In particular, it focuses on price competition, demand for fibre, next-generation access (NGA) and 5G fixed–wireless and the size of the market opportunity for home broadband and associated services.
This programme includes detailed forecasts of:
- FTTx coverage, conversion and capex
- fixed broadband subscribers and spend, by access technology, including 5G fixed-wireless.
- Wireline churn and customer retention. Customer priorities and satisfaction levels including primary research data.
- In-home connectivity. Best practice for in-home connectivity including network topology, policy-as-a-service, CPE choice and Wi-Fi standard evolution.
- Fixed–wireless access (FWA). The evolution of fixed–wireless access offerings.
- Fibre take-up. Including price positioning, speeds and installation experience based on best practice from operators worldwide.