Fixed Broadband Services
This programme provides detailed competitive and forward-looking information about the market size, potential and competition within the fixed broadband and voice markets. In particular, it focuses on price competition, demand for fibre, next-generation access (NGA) and 5G fixed–wireless and the size of the market opportunity for home broadband and associated services.
This programme includes detailed forecasts of:
- FTTx coverage, conversion and capex
- fixed broadband subscribers and spend, by access technology, including 5G fixed-wireless.
- Wireline churn and customer retention. Customer priorities and satisfaction levels including primary research data.
- In-home connectivity. Best practice for in-home connectivity including network topology, policy-as-a-service, CPE choice and Wi-Fi standard evolution.
- Fixed–wireless access (FWA). The evolution of fixed–wireless access offerings.
- Fibre take-up. Including price positioning, speeds and installation experience based on best practice from operators worldwide.
Programme head Oliver BruffOliver Bruff Analyst
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Latest Fixed Broadband Services researchView all
Operator opportunities for gamer-focused fixed broadband tariffs
Gamer fixed broadband tariffs: operator case studies
Case studies report
Consumer-facing opportunities for generative AI: telecoms operators should now consider their options