Fixed Broadband Services
The Fixed Broadband Services research programme provides detailed competitive and forward-looking information about the market size, potential and competition within the fixed broadband and voice market. In particular it focuses on price competition, demand for fibre, NGA and 5G fixed-wireless, and the size of the market opportunity for home broadband and associated services.
This programme includes detailed forecasts of:
- FTTx coverage, conversion and capex
- fixed broadband subscribers and spend, by access technology including 5G fixed-wireless.
- How to drive fibre take-up, including price positioning, speeds, installation experience based on best practice from operators worldwide.
- Wireline churn and customer retention, customer priorities and satisfaction levels including primary research data.
- Potential for fixed broadband growth in emerging markets.
- Best practice for development of value-added services to accompany fixed broadband connectivity.
Consumers care about the environment and operators’ sustainability initiatives should reflect these concerns
How 5G’s flexible underlying technology serves the needs of consumers and enterprises – podcast
Video and podcast
The take-up of fixed–mobile retail bundles can lead to a modest reduction in fixed broadband churn