European Core Forecasts
Analysys Mason's European Core Forecasts research programme provides detailed 5-year forecasts of the fixed and mobile telecoms markets for 32 key countries in the developed world, and two major regions: Central and Eastern Europe, and Western Europe. We provide insightful, well-supported, timely forecasts for over 350 fixed, mobile and broadband KPIs.
We provide two forecast reports.
- Western Europe telecoms market: trends and forecasts
- Central and Eastern Europe telecoms market: trends and forecasts
- A robust modelling tool that captures the main drivers of the increasingly converged fixed and mobile telecoms marketplace
- Detailed, fact-based set of model inputs and assumptions
- Thorough understanding of telecoms dynamics in developed regions and in individual countries, which allows us to identify the trends that are most likely to prevail during the forecast period
5G will account for more than 60% of mobile connections in Western Europe by 2026
Central and Eastern Europe telecoms market: trends and forecasts 2020–2025
Western Europe telecoms market: trends and forecasts 2020–2025