European Core Forecasts
Analysys Mason's European Core Forecasts research programme provides detailed 5-year forecasts of the fixed and mobile telecoms markets for 32 key countries in the developed world, and two major regions: Central and Eastern Europe, and Western Europe. We provide insightful, well-supported, timely forecasts for over 360 fixed, mobile and broadband KPIs.
We provide two forecast reports.
- Western Europe telecoms market: trends and forecasts
- Central and Eastern Europe telecoms market: trends and forecasts
- A robust modelling tool that captures the main drivers of the increasingly converged fixed and mobile telecoms marketplace
- Detailed, fact-based set of model inputs and assumptions
- Thorough understanding of telecoms dynamics in developed regions and in individual countries, which allows us to identify the trends that are most likely to prevail during the forecast period
M&A activity in Western Europe is entering a new phase
The pace of fibre roll-out in CEE is increasing, but service take-up is limited due to competition from FWA
Western Europe telecoms market: trends and forecasts 2021–2026