Deciding on ICT upgrades can sometimes feel like taking a leap of faith, choosing between competing systems and suppliers in a fast-changing technology landscape. It's no wonder organisations look to independent, expert advice.
Our specialist ICT services, delivered by our Mason division, provide support from inception through procurement to implementation. Organisations from across the public and private sectors trust us to take them through each step of the process.
We advise on corporate networks, drive developments in public-safety infrastructure, support governments with next-generation networks, and recommend procurement strategies for telecoms operators.
We provide end-to-end services, including:
- strategy and business case development – so you can understand and exploit your opportunities through ICT
- benchmarking and cost optimisation – helping you achieve the best return on your technology investments
- network review and design – assessing your assets and improving your infrastructure
- procurement – sourcing the best-value solutions for your needs
- implementation and supplier management – ensuring your projects stay on track
- technical assurance – giving you confidence in your systems and networks.
We provide services across the full ICT life cycle, so you can be sure that our advice is realistic and our recommendations are achievable.
Our Mason division advises on all aspects of ICT, including secure, mission- and business-critical networks, fixed and wireless voice and data technologies, control room and contact centre systems, and virtualised IT environments.