Service assurance systems: worldwide forecast 2017–2020
"CSPs will implement new service assurance systems for NFV and hybrid environments, while focusing on NOC consolidation, assurance automation and QoE assurance."
The service assurance software systems market will grow at a CAGR of 2.2% to reach USD7.43 billion in 2021. Increasing cost pressure and growing confidence in cloud-based delivery models will encourage communications service providers (CSPs) to adopt the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model for service assurance systems. Demand for network operations centre (NOC) consolidation, service operations centre (SOC) implementation and new integration requirements for network function virtualisation (NFV) will drive growth in professional services revenue.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the service assurance systems market, split into:
- five application segments: probe systems, service management, fault and event management, performance monitoring and workforce automation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the service assurance systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
Cloud-native 5G calls for data sources with common standards for use in automated assurance
vRAN: the high-level implications for OSS
Network automation: a solution framework for service agility and cost economics in cloud-enabled 5G networks