Network automation and orchestration: worldwide forecast 2018–2022
20 December 2018 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (30 slides) | Network Automation and Orchestration
"NFV/SDN deployments in communications networks will drive network control and orchestration software spending to reach nearly USD7 billion in 2022."
The network automation and orchestration (NAO) software market is made up of the network orchestration, WAN SDN and virtual infrastructure management sub-segments, along with legacy network management systems. This report examines the trends behind the market forecast and market growth opportunities.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the network automation and orchestration software market, split into:
- two main application sub-segments: network management/element management systems (NMS/EMS) and network control and orchestration (NCO), including netw0rk orchestration (made up of NO, CD-NO and VNFM), WAN SDN and virtual infrastructure management (VIM)
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, business fixed and consumer fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the network automation and orchestration market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
COVID-19: aligning 5G investment with virtualisation will accelerate spending recovery
Resolving the operator identity crisis: a decision framework
COVID-19 will only have short-term impacts on telecoms software and services vendors