Digital experience in the Middle East and Africa: operators that design digital customer journeys will have a first-mover advantage
06 December 2018 | Research
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (10 slides) | Digital Experience
"Operators that are proactively delivering a digital experience to customers are able to set local experience benchmarks as digital natives have yet to enter these markets."
Analysys Mason’s Digital eXperience Index (DXi) helps operators to benchmark themselves against industry best practices. This report assesses 17 operators across countries in the Middle East and Africa (MEA). It shares findings and learnings on their progress in delivering engagement functionality to consumers across digital channels. Furthermore, it shares recommendations on customer journey management and on how to increase the adoption of self-service channels.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- an insight into the maturity of the digital customer experience of 17 operators in MEA, including their positions in the Analysys Mason DXi
- an introduction to idea of omni-engagement within operators’ customer engagement operations
- a discussion of why operators need to enhance their customer engagement functionalities across digital channels, including smartphone apps, websites, social media pages and virtual assistants
- recommendations for operators on how to improve the digital experience for their consumer customers
- use cases for operators that lead digital experience in the region.
Engagement with CSPs’ digital channels: Americas
Engagement with CSPs’ digital channels: Middle East and Africa
COVID-19: the pandemic will accelerate CSPs’ investments into self-service functions