Assuring SD-WAN and hybrid-WAN services: key requirements and emerging solution options
Given the infancy of the hybrid-WAN market, most communications service providers (CSPs) are managing with either the assurance that is native to the SD-WAN or that which is provided by the SD-WAN orchestrator. However, as the focus shifts towards streamlining hybrid-WAN operations, Analysys Mason expects that CSPs will consider deploying (or extending their existing) independent end-to-end monitoring and assurance solutions to cover the IP/MPLS networks and links, the SD-WAN components and the overlay, as well as the applications deployed in the private or public clouds.
This report provides:
- analysis of SD-WAN assurance requirements
- a comparison of commercial SD-WAN assurance solution options
- examples of SD-WAN assurance solutions/vendors
- information on how probe systems can play a role in SD-WAN assurance
- implications and recommendations.
Assuring network slices: an assessment of key automated assurance capabilities
5G-related automated assurance: worldwide forecast 2020–2025
SPTel: harnessing the power of software-defined networking to automate operations and disrupt the B2B services market