SD-WAN and SASE: worldwide trends and forecasts 2023–2028
03 October 2023 | Research
SD-WAN adoption is growing in all regions and among businesses of all sizes. The worldwide SD-WAN service revenue is expected to increase from USD30 billion in 2023 to USD57 billion in 2028.
This report provides:
- a 5-year forecast for SD-WAN services worldwide, including projections for:
- the number of sites at which SD-WAN services are deployed
- revenue from SD-WAN service provision
- revenue from associated connectivity services.
- a 5-year forecast for SASE services worldwide, including projections for:
- revenue from the security elements of SASE services
- the SASE share of the combined SD-WAN and security revenue.
Results are split by business size (micro, small, medium-sized, large and very large) and geographical region.
Read our associated article here.