SD-WAN and SASE: worldwide trends and forecasts 2022–2027
16 November 2022 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (25 slides); Excel | SME Services| Enterprise Services
SD-WAN adoption is growing in all regions and among businesses of all sizes. The worldwide SD-WAN service revenue is expected to increase from USD26 billion in 2022 to USD54 billion in 2027.
This report provides:
- a 5-year forecast for SD-WAN services worldwide, including projections for:
- the number of sites at which SD-WAN services are deployed
- revenue from SD-WAN service provision
- revenue from associated connectivity services.
- a 5-year forecast for SASE services worldwide, including projections for:
- revenue from the security elements of SASE services
- the SASE share of the combined SD-WAN and security revenue.
Results are split by business size (micro, small, medium-sized, large and very large) and geographical region.
Read our associated article here.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
DownloadsSample pages (PDF) Data annex sample (XLSX)
Challenger operators are growing business revenue faster than incumbents, but the gap is narrowing
Comcast Business analyst event 2023: Comcast is using its assets to become a noteworthy player in the enterprise space
Operators need to provide better education and support to capture more of SMEs’ spend on IT solutions