SD-WAN and SASE: worldwide trends and forecasts 2022–2027
16 November 2022 | Research
SD-WAN adoption is growing in all regions and among businesses of all sizes. The worldwide SD-WAN service revenue is expected to increase from USD26 billion in 2022 to USD54 billion in 2027.
This report provides:
- a 5-year forecast for SD-WAN services worldwide, including projections for:
- the number of sites at which SD-WAN services are deployed
- revenue from SD-WAN service provision
- revenue from associated connectivity services.
- a 5-year forecast for SASE services worldwide, including projections for:
- revenue from the security elements of SASE services
- the SASE share of the combined SD-WAN and security revenue.
Results are split by business size (micro, small, medium-sized, large and very large) and geographical region.
Read our associated article here.
Operators have an opportunity to deliver SD-WAN to more than 3.5 million SME sites
Government funding for digitalisation can enable operators to increase SMEs’ take-up of their services
SASE represents a USD16 billion opportunity for operators