Wireless network data traffic: worldwide trends and forecasts 2021–2026
28 October 2021 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (26 slides); Excel | Wireless Infrastructure Strategies
Both the COVID-19 pandemic and the launch of 5G in many markets have disrupted mobile traffic volumes. Fixed infrastructure build-outs are picking up pace in emerging markets and this too will affect mobile traffic. This report forecasts the patterns of mobile and Wi-Fi traffic worldwide to 2026.
This report provides:
- 5-year forecasts of wireless data traffic worldwide, in 8 regions and 39 selected countries
- analysis of the key trends in, and drivers and inhibitors of, data traffic worldwide and in each region
- analysis of the impact of 5G on data traffic
- analysis of the interplay of cellular and Wi-Fi traffic
- further analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Central and Eastern Europe||
|Middle East and North Africa||
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.