Wireless network data traffic: worldwide trends and forecasts 2022–2028
05 June 2023 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (26 slides); Excel | Wireless Infrastructure Strategies
The launch of 5G networks was expected to lead to a surge in cellular data traffic. This report looks at what is actually happening in mobile networks now that 5G has been around for a few years, and considers the interplay between Wi-Fi and cellular network usage by customers. It forecasts the patterns of mobile and Wi-Fi traffic worldwide to 2028.
This report provides:
- 5-year forecasts of wireless data traffic worldwide, in 8 regions and 21 selected countries
- analysis of the key trends in, and drivers and inhibitors of, data traffic worldwide and in each region
- analysis of the impact of 5G on data traffic
- analysis of the interplay of cellular and Wi-Fi traffic
- analysis of the traffic growth from handsets versus FWA connections.
|Central and Eastern Europe||
|Middle East and North Africa||
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.