Australia: consumer survey
05 January 2023 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (8 slides); Excel | Fixed Broadband Services| Mobile Services| Video, Gaming and Entertainment
This report provides key findings from consumer survey data from Australia and gives an analysis at the operator level. It covers fixed broadband, mobile and pay-TV services.
The survey was conducted in association with Dynata between July and August 2022. The survey group was chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in Australia. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were at least 1000 respondents.
Topics analysed in this report
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics for fixed broadband and mobile operators in Australia
- Main drivers of mobile customer satisfaction metrics and intention to churn
- Breakdown of the fixed broadband subscriber base by speed and of mobile users by data allowance
- Operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- Penetration and NPS of the most popular streaming video services in Australia
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
DownloadsSample pages (PDF) Data annex sample (XLSX)
Analysys Mason's annual consumer survey tracks and measures consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, device ownership, connectivity options and future plans
Operator opportunities for gamer-focused fixed broadband tariffs
Gamer fixed broadband tariffs: operator case studies
Case studies report
ChatGPT demonstrates the most promise for operators in the realm of customer support