Ireland: consumer survey
19 January 2023 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (8 slides); Excel | Fixed Broadband Services| Mobile Services| Video, Gaming and Entertainment
This report provides key findings from consumer survey data from Ireland and gives an analysis at the operator level. It covers fixed broadband, mobile and pay-TV services.
The survey was conducted in association with Dynata between July and August 2022. The survey group was chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in Ireland. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were at least 1000 respondents.
Topics analysed in this report
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics for fixed broadband and mobile operators in Ireland
- Main drivers of mobile customer satisfaction metrics and intention to churn
- Breakdown of the fixed broadband subscriber base by speed and of mobile users by data allowance
- Operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- Penetration and NPS of the most popular streaming video services in Ireland
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
DownloadsSample pages (PDF) Data annex sample (XLSX)
Analysys Mason's annual consumer survey tracks and measures consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, device ownership, connectivity options and future plans
Cloud gaming’s growing demand and market opportunity: consumer survey
The Apple Vision Pro’s mixed reality headset makes good Wi-Fi connectivity more important than ever
Rebel Internet’s focus on Wi-Fi highlights the opportunities for smaller ISPs in in-home connectivity