Kuwait: consumer survey
23 November 2023 | Research
TThis report provides key findings from consumer survey data from Kuwait and gives an analysis at the operator level. It covers fixed broadband, mobile and pay-TV services.
The survey was conducted in association with OnDevice Research in July and August 2023. The survey group was chosen to be representative of the internet-using population in Kuwait. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were at least 750 respondents.
Topics analysed in this report
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics for fixed broadband and mobile operators in Kuwait
- Main drivers of mobile customer satisfaction metrics and intention to churn
- Breakdown of mobile users by data allowance
- Operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- Penetration of the most-popular streaming video services in Kuwait
- The feature sets that will need to be adapted in order to defend against future churn
DownloadsSample pages (PDF)
Analysys Mason's annual consumer survey tracks and measures consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, device ownership, connectivity options and future plans