Mobile customer satisfaction and experience: consumer survey
16 January 2023 | Research
Survey report | PPTX and PDF (12 slides); Excel | Mobile Services
This report provides an analysis of the customer experience of smartphone users in a range of high- and middle-income countries. It uses consumer survey data to assess mobile customer satisfaction KPIs such as Net Promoter Score (NPS) and churn intention, as well as the impact of digital channel usage on satisfaction.
Topics analysed in this report
- Main drivers of mobile customer experience and how they vary by country and by operator
- Key factors that influence consumers' intention to churn
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics of operators in high- and middle-income countries
- Assessment of why some operators have better NPSs than others
- Digitalisation of customer services and its impact on KPIs
Survey data coverage
This survey was conducted in association with Dynata between July and August 2022. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using populations of each country. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were at least 1000 respondents in each country.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
DownloadsSample pages (PDF) Data annex sample (XLSX)
Analysys Mason's annual consumer survey tracks and measures consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, device ownership, connectivity options and future plans
MWC 2023: consumer services were underrepresented, but there were several interesting initiatives
Operators should be cautious about deploying unlimited mobile data plans
stc pay is the most popular operator-branded mobile wallet in the Gulf region, according to our survey