Approaches to providing security services to the mid-market: operator case studies in the Middle East
This report uses a series of case studies to show how telecoms operators in the Middle East are selling security services to medium-sized private and public businesses (MBs) (that is, mid-market companies with between 100 and 1000 employees).
This report answers the following questions.
- What strategies are operators in the Middle East using to address the mid-market security opportunity?
- How do approaches differ by operator and type of operator?
- How do operators position security services alongside their other offerings, such as connectivity?
- Which vendors are operators working with?
- What examples of best practice can be derived from the case studies?
The following operators are featured in case studies.
Operators offering connectivity combined with security
Operators taking a security-first approach
Operators in the Middle East and North Africa should grow their security portfolios to boost cross-selling
SentinelOne: cyber security
SMB spending on security management services worldwide will grow to almost USD35 billion by 2025