SMB cyber-security solutions: business survey 2022
Analysys Mason surveyed 1149 small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in Germany, Singapore, the UK and the USA between December 2021 and January 2022 to assess how they have adapted their technology usage to changes in working patterns caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. This report focuses on findings from the questions asked about cyber-security solutions.
- SMB behaviour in relation to security solutions
- SMBs' preferred security solution purchasing methods
- Types of security solutions that SMBs are using, and which they plan to start using or upgrade in the next 12 months
- Which vendors’ security solutions SMBs are using
- SMBs' plans to change their spending on security solutions in the next 12 months
- Challenges that SMBs face in relation to security solutions