Space cloud computing, 4th edition
Leveraging NSR’s leading research into satellite communications, Global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch, and EO markets across a range of verticals, Space Cloud Computing, 4th Edition (SCC4) is a comprehensive report analyzing the market potential for cloud computing within the satellite industry. With technological advancements aiding an IT revolution in the sector, this report provides an overview of key players and services, assessing the current market state and presenting forecasts on satellite cloud data traffic and cloud services revenue.
NSR’s SCC4 highlights the “cloudification” of the satellite value chain, with satellite operators and service providers offering tighter integration across functions and extending their services to adapt cloud-based delivery models. The report evaluates the impact of cloud on the value chain, leading to newer business models leveraging inherent advantages such as CAPEX/OPEX reduction, scalability, and ubiquity.
Furthermore, NSR’s 4th edition of Space Cloud Computing assesses the various service models in play and under development, the applications being serviced, key players involved, and quantitative forecasts of current and future market demand and revenues. As digitization of the RF link spreads across all segments, the report also provides an assessment of cloud-ready capabilities on the ground.
As the only report focused on this sector, NSR’s Space Cloud Computing, 4th Edition (SCC4) provides valuable insights into the market opportunity for cloud computing within the satellite industry.
Key questions answered in this report
- How is the impact of cloud computing felt across the satellite industry value chain?
- What are the key drivers for cloud-based computing services by application?
- What are the key trends underlying the adoption of cloud-based services in the satellite industry?
- Who are the key players driving the satellite-cloud computing market landscape?
- Which cloud-related applications are expected to drive revenues in the satellite sector?
- What is the volume of cloud-enabled data passing through satcom?
Who should purchase this report
- EO and SATCOM Satellite Operators
- Cloud Service Providers
- Data Downlink Service Providers and Ground Station Operators
- Financial Institutions and Investors
- R&D Organizations
- Computing hardware and Software Providers
Hughesnet versus Starlink: clash of the satellite internet giants in North America
Satellite manufacturing and launch markets, 4Q 2023 update
SpaceX: satellite launch service provider