Unified communications technology providers: case studies and analysis
01 October 2020 | Research
Competition in the unified communications (UC) market is intensifying as providers work to sustain and drive revenue growth by expanding their portfolios and geographic reach. This often brings them into more direct competition with one another and with traditional PSTN providers.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the major trends in the delivery of UC services?
- How does the scope of the UC portfolio vary for different providers?
- What delivery models are being used (on-premises/hybrid/privately hosted/public cloud)?
- What go-to-market strategies and sales channels are UC service providers relying on?
- What are the key differentiators in this market?
The following companies are featured in case studies.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) (Rainbow)
- Microsoft Teams
- Ribbon Communications (Kandy)
- Zoom Communications
Operator business services: New Zealand forecast 2020–2025
Deutsche Telekom outlined its targets for business services, but provided no overarching vision
Cisco can help SMBs to navigate uncertainty, but it will need to overcome hurdles to gain market share