Unified communications technology providers: case studies and analysis
01 October 2020 | Research
Case study | PPTX and PDF (43 slides) | SME Services| Enterprise Services
Listen to or download the associated podcast
Competition in the unified communications (UC) market is intensifying as providers work to sustain and drive revenue growth by expanding their portfolios and geographic reach. This often brings them into more direct competition with one another and with traditional PSTN providers.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the major trends in the delivery of UC services?
- How does the scope of the UC portfolio vary for different providers?
- What delivery models are being used (on-premises/hybrid/privately hosted/public cloud)?
- What go-to-market strategies and sales channels are UC service providers relying on?
- What are the key differentiators in this market?
The following companies are featured in case studies.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) (Rainbow)
- Microsoft Teams
- Ribbon Communications (Kandy)
- Zoom Communications
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
DownloadsSample pages (PDF)
Gulf operators are scaling up their IT capabilities for enterprises but should do more to attract SMEs
Operators can increase their business revenue by using curated bundles to help SMEs adopt more IT services
Approaches to IT services for SMEs: 11 operator case studies