Video and identity platforms: worldwide market shares 2019
13 August 2020 | Research
Market share report | PPTX and PDF (37 slides); Excel | Edge and Media Platforms
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific video and identity platforms (VIP) software systems and related services for 2019. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, service type, vendor and region. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
Video and identity platforms total revenue by vendor, worldwide, 2019
Key questions answered in the video and identity platforms market share report
- What was the overall size of the market (video and identity platforms in the telecoms industry) and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the video and identity platforms market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the video and identity platforms market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products, product-related services and professional services?
Video and identity platforms total revenue by type, worldwide, 2019
Who should read this report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing across different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams that are responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams that are responsible for market share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare with each other.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to ensure that their current vendors are staying up to date.
This report provides:
- detailed market share data for the video and identity platforms market overall, as well as two sub-segments:
- video management and delivery (VMD)
- subscriber data management (SDM) (including identity management (IdM))
- an Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top-six vendors in this segment, split by type and by region
- detailed profiles of 15 vendors in this market, and summaries of selected other players.
Is the telecoms sector taking the right approach to network APIs?
Hyperconverged or disaggregated industrial edge platforms: choices for cloud-out use cases
Las Vegas and edge compute: lessons for operators and other edge node builders