The Video Strategies research programme provides strategic insight and support for telecoms operators, broadcasters, vendors and OTT players that address the pay-TV and video markets.
- Sizing the market opportunity for traditional pay TV, IPTV and OTT video, and identifying disruptors to value.
- Value chain evolution, vertical integration and content ownership/generation/partnerships.
- Mobile-first video strategies.
- Changing consumer usage and behaviour: attitudes, preferences and multi-screen usage behaviour.
- The rise of live streaming (new competitors, old competitors in new forms and changing consumer demand) and how SVoD will be rapidly overtaken by linear content delivery in the OTT space.
- Routes to funding and routes to paying: the role of advertising, transactional and subscription payments in video in the next 10 years.
Contacts Martin ScottMartin Scott Principal Analyst | Research
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Connected Consumer Survey 2019: mobile, fixed broadband, TV and video services in Taiwan
Pay-TV services worldwide: trends and forecasts 2019–2024
Connected Consumer Survey 2019: TV and video in Malaysia and the Philippines