Our custom research team has been working with network operators and vendors on a number of challenges including:
Analysys Mason has delivered more than 20 large custom projects in the area of CSPs’ NFV/SDN transformation for both vendor and operator clients.
Examples of projects:
- On behalf of Nokia, we developed the industry’s first telco cloud maturity benchmark index for operators that currently has 30 participating operators.
- We assisted a large IT vendor client prioritise and evaluate CSP targets for its NFV solution and adjust its sales approach.
- We delivered several onsite virtualisation strategy workshops to large global operators.
- On behalf of Amdocs, we developed business cases for vCPE and NFV/SDN enabled video service delivery.
- We helped a large traditional network vendor understand the impact of NFV/SDN transformation on CSPs’ operations etc.
In the context of operators’ digital transformation efforts, Analysys Mason has also assisted a number of operators and vendors address the emerging opportunities in the digital experience space.
Examples of projects:
- On behalf of a large traditional telecoms network vendor, Analysys Mason developed a digital experience maturity index that allowed the vendor to establish a more in-depth and meaningful engagement with their target operator clients.
- We delivered a day long workshop on operators’ omni-channel strategies and helped a leading BSS vendor with their product development efforts in this space.
- We provided a large IT vendor with a strategic advice on the drivers and pitfalls of CSPs’ digital transformation plans, analysing specifically operators’ smart care strategies.
- On behalf of Amdocs, we conducted a CSP and 2 large enterprise surveys aimed at understanding the importance of digitalisation in the B2B space.
Through our published research and our client projects, Analysys Mason has considerable experience of the IoT related topics.
We have been publishing research on M2M and IoT since 2011 and our first M2M client project was over a decade ago.
In the past three years, we have carried out over 30 IoT-related projects, including market-sizing projects, strategic advisory work and white papers.