Analysys Mason's The Middle East and Africa (MEA) programme offers quantitative and qualitative insights into the telecoms markets in the region, including in-depth coverage of 23 key countries.
Our research presents mobile usage trends, explores service innovations and discusses operator infrastructure strategies in MEA. It also provides best practice on operator data monetisation strategies, responses to the over-the-top (OTT) challenge and how to exploit the digital services opportunities in the region.
- Consumer mobile usage trends and innovation: device and service trends in MEA – particularly in emerging markets
- Enterprise services: supply- and demand-side views and drivers
- Extending connectivity: international, national and access-level fibre connectivity in the region
- Cost-reduction and network expansion strategies
- Customer retention and acquisition in high-churn, low ARPU-markets