Programme Assessment Framework
Project experience | Consulting
We condensed 15+ years of hands-on transformation experience in a framework enabling us to quickly identify programme strengths and weaknesses and propose practical recommendations for improvements.
- Many large scale transformation programmes fail to deliver what they promise; they are “over budget”; deliver late and/or defer delivery of benefits; do not offer expected quality and fail to stand the test of time for “future-proofed” flexibility and modularity.
- The reasons for failure are multi-fold and require structured approach allowing for tailored solutions, considering client’s circumstances and constraints
- Based on our 15+ years of practical hands-on experience in designing, setting-up, delivering, and “saving” large transformation programmes for many tier-1 clients in Europe, we developed a structured Programme Assessment Framework (PAF), enabling us to
- provide expert independent opinion about the state of the programme, based on facts and past experiences;
- identify issues, gaps, and risks, and most importantly give practical recommendations tailored to the current customer’s environment and constraints;
- support senior stakeholders in making fully informed decisions at every stage;
- work closely with delivery teams to resolve problems “on the ground” and deliver success.
- The Programme Assessment Framework has turned out to be highly effective tool on several end-to-end multi-year BSS transformation programmes for tier-1 operators in Europe;
- The PAF is well suited for continuous independent Programme Assurance services as well as for short, point-in-time health-check reviews.
- Our teams successfully worked with senior stakeholders (CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO) to help operators to become even more successful in delivery of their critical strategic initiatives