Anil Rao, Principal Analyst at Analysys Mason, will be joining the FutureNet World panel discussion 'Is AI really the game changer for networks?' on 26 March 2019 at the London conference.
Analysys Mason is pleased to offer a 25% discount on event passes using code: FNW19ANALYSYS.
About the event
FutureNet World is an exciting new annual event that will address operators' toughest network and operational challenges as part of their digital transformation. The theme for 2019 is 'Network Automation and AI' and the event offers a unique insight into how operators can evolve their networks, apply intelligence and use AI, enabling them to take advantage of the next wave of opportunities and ensure they are ready for the 5G, data-driven world.
There has never been a time of more change for operators as they strive to transform their business; there are new business models, new operating models, new partnerships and new technology platforms. The network is at the heart of innovation and this 2-day conference will offer unique insight into how operators must evolve their networks, apply intelligence and use AI to take advantage of the next wave of business opportunities and futureproof their businesses.
- Listen to ground-breaking speakers from the entire ecosystem
- Follow a cutting-edge agenda
- Watch the latest technology innovations
- Participate in networking and idea exchanges
- Guarantee the fast-paced innovation and evolution of the networks of the future while facilitating new partnerships and technology collaborations