7th MENA Spectrum Management Conference
Analysys Mason is delighted to be event partner for the 7th MENA Spectrum Management Conference, which will be held in Manama on 13-14 September 2023.
On Day 2, Ismael Moreno-Gómez, Manager, Analysys Mason, will moderate Session 4: Maximising the value of mid-band frequencies – technologies, users and spectrum access models.
About the event
The 7th MENA Spectrum Management Conference will take place on 13-14 September 2023, in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, alongside the 31st Arab Spectrum Management Group (ASMG) meeting.
Attendees have the opportunity to be involved in discussions on the key spectrum topics for the MENA region and beyond, through interactive sessions, networking opportunities, an exhibition area and much more.
Key themes include:
- Powering the continued rollout of 5G
- Spectrum bands to deliver the 6G vision
- Key bands - UHF, C-band, 6GHz and more
- Best practice in licensing, awards and pricing
- The future shape of satellite systems and NTNs
- Final preparation for WRC-23
For more details, and to register for this event, visit the website here.