TowerXchange Meetup Africa 2022
Sameer Gupta, Principal, Analysys Mason, will be moderating two panel sessions at the TowerXchange Meetup Africa 2022 which is taking place in Johannesburg on 11-12 October.
On Day 1, Sameer will be moderating the roundtable ‘Which frontier markets will see towerco growth next?’. On Day 2, Sameer will moderate the panel discussion ‘Changing dynamics of the towerco market’.
About the event
TowerXchange Meetup Africa returns!
In the last three years since we last all convened in South Africa the African telecom tower industry has seen significant changes.
The four big African publicly listed towercos now control 37% of Africa’s 176,751 towers. Three new major private towercos have been formed to challenge the established order. The once nascent rural specialist towerco market are now building 1,000s of towers between them. And Mobile operators like Axian Telecom and Vodacom are looking to launch their own towercos.
Why attend TowerXchange Meetup Africa 2022?
- This is the only show for the African telecom tower industry
- Unique source of knowledge, statistics and facts on the sector you simply can't get anywhere else
- The new innovation focus for 2022 is bringing fresh ideas to industry
- This will be the biggest telecom tower energy meeting in the world
- More interactive sessions for 2022 and new opportunities to make connections
For more information and to register for this event, visit the website here.