Fixed broadband operator home Wi-Fi strategies: case studies and analysis
Fixed broadband operators are taking an increasingly active role in the home Wi-Fi market. This report evaluates the best ways for fixed broadband operators to benefit from being active in the home Wi-Fi space.
The report provides:
- an assessment of the different approaches that fixed broadband operators are using to address the home Wi-Fi segment
- an overview of the results of different operators' home Wi-Fi strategies
- a summary of how fixed broadband operators can use home Wi-Fi to differentiate their offers
- an outline of the potential revenue benefit from a well-crafted home Wi-Fi strategy
- recommendations for operators.
Case studies featured in this report:
- Telekom Deutschland