Kaltura Cloud TV: video management and delivery
31 January 2020 | Research
"Kaltura is now incorporating AI and machine learning-based capabilities into its Cloud TV solution for the next wave of TV/video services."
Kaltura has quickly become a major TV/video supplier in the telecoms and media space. It has a good track record with Tier 1 operators as well as pure over-the-top (OTT) and direct-to-consumer (D2C) service providers. This profile focuses on Kaltura’s Cloud TV platform for media and telecoms companies and its evolution to targeted TV and cognitive TV, with new capabilities in customer segmentation, service personalisation and monetisation based on advanced analytics, AI and ML.
This company profile provides:
- a company summary
- a summary of the company's financial information
- analysis of the company's strategic direction
- a list of the company's key acquisitions and mergers
- a summary of the company's products
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Cloud gaming requires ‘game ready’ 5G networks and industry co-operation
Operator success in digital media ecosystems depends on one-to-many partnerships and differentiated user journeys
Amdocs RevenueONE: monetisation platforms