Communication services: worldwide trends and forecasts 2020–2025
06 April 2020 | Research
Forecast report | Excel | Future Comms
This data set provides an outlook on the mobile communication services market worldwide. It provides forecasts for voice and messaging services provided by both mobile network operators and over-the-top (OTT) providers.
This data set provides:
- forecasts for operator services including VoLTE, Wi-Fi calling and IP messaging, as well as traditional voice and SMS
- quantification of the level of substitution from traditional services to OTT alternatives
- user and traffic forecasts for communication services, including OTT voice and messaging
- an outlook for multi-device usage across smartphones, tablets and PCs/laptops
- detailed forecasts for 63 individual countries and eight regions.
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.
DownloadsData annex sample (XSLB)
OTT communication services in developed Asia–Pacific: consumer survey
MNOs in MEA should enrich their A2P propositions to capitalise on the long-term growth in the market
OTT communication services in Europe and the USA: consumer survey