Mobile security solutions: survey of telecoms operators
Listen to or download the associated podcast
Analysys Mason surveyed 27 telecoms operators in 3Q 2021 about their mobile security offerings. In this report, we analyse operators’ mobile security portfolios, their opinions of mobile security vendors and their suggestions for how vendors could improve the attractiveness of their offers.
This report provides:
- an overview of operators' current mobile security products and their plans for the next 12 months
- details of which mobile security vendors operators partner with and what the key factors are in the selection process
- operators’ ratings of 19 mobile security vendors, based on:
- overall impression
- product quality
- suggestions for mobile security vendors on how they can improve their propositions to better meet the needs of operators
- advice for mobile security vendors on how they can help operators with the sales process
- advice for mobile security vendors regarding what they should focus on to improve operators' perception of them
- an overview of what operators' key issues with mobile security solutions are.
The following mobile security vendors are included in this report.
Business survey: SMEs are increasing their security budgets, but they need more support from suppliers
SMEs’ lack of cyber-security expertise gives providers and operators a strong opportunity to upsell services
SMB cyber-security solutions: business survey 2022