Monetisation platforms: worldwide forecast 2020–2025
20 October 2020 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (19 slides); Excel | Monetisation Platforms
5G and cost reduction will be the two biggest factors influencing investments in the monetisation platforms segment. Communications service providers (CSPs) will significantly overhaul their existing monetisation platforms during the forecast period, even though the total spending on such systems is set to decline.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the monetisation platforms market, split into:
- four main application sub-segments: billing and charging, partner and interconnect, policy management and mediation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the monetisation platforms market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.