Network cloud infrastructure: worldwide forecast 2022–2027
18 January 2023 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (18 slides); Excel | Cloud Infrastructure Strategies
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on network cloud infrastructure and related services for 2022–2027. The CSP network cloud infrastructure market will grow from USD9.6 billion in 2021 to USD32.3 billion in 2027, and delivery models will reshape the network value chain.
This forecast report and the accompanying data annex provide:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the network cloud infrastructure market, split into:
- five main application sub-segments: network cloud hardware, virtual infrastructure management (VIM/IaaS), container-as-a-service (CaaS), virtualisation layer and DC SDN control
- two delivery types: product and professional services
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the network cloud infrastructure market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
Juniper: AI networking
Serverless computing: reducing computing costs for communications service providers
Programmable network platform: communications service providers’ progress and market forecast 2023–2030