Analysis of vendors of cyber-security solutions for SMBs: telecoms operator survey
This report provides the assessment of security vendors by telecoms operators. Its focus is on cyber-security products sold to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) (that is, companies with up to 1000 employees). The report also provides recommendations for security vendors on how they can increase their business with telecoms operators, and can help telecoms operators to select security vendor partners. It is based on Analysys Mason’s survey of 34 telecoms operators. The survey was completed in 3Q 2020.
This report provides:
- an overview of how telecoms operators rate 23 security vendors on the following measures:
- overall impression
- product portfolio and quality
- ease of doing business with.
- details of how security vendors compare to their peers
- suggestions for how security vendors can increase their business with telecoms operators.
Vendors mentioned in this report
DownloadsSample pages (PDF)
Vendors of cyber-security solutions need to change their approach to benefit from the operator channelClick to download the free article