SMB IT spending 2022: new 5-year priorities, insights and opportunities
This report provides the latest insights into small and medium-sized business (SMB) IT spending from the Analysys Mason SMB Technology Forecaster. Vendors and operators can use this report to assess the changes to SMB IT demand and to inform their marketing campaigns and other strategic initiatives.
SMBs are no longer focusing on just surviving the COVID-19 pandemic. Instead, they are now ‘getting back to business’ while dealing with rising interest rates, inflation, supply chain disruptions, geopolitical uncertainties and labour shortages.
Our research shows that many SMBs continue to be optimistic about their companies, even though they are facing ongoing impediments. Even with this backdrop, we predict that SMBs’ total spending on IT worldwide will increase by 5.8% year-on-year in 2022; this growth will reach 7.4% by 2025.
Key questions answered in this report
- What is SMBs’ total spending on IT and how is it expected to change in the future?
- How does SMBs’ IT spending vary by solution category and SMB size?
- How is SMBs’ adoption of IT expected to change in the next few years as businesses recover from the pandemic?
- How can IT vendors assist their SMB customers to thrive in the post-pandemic world?
This report will help you to:
- understand the trends in SMB IT spending trends and the expected future changes
- gain insights into the latest SMB IT spending priorities by solution category
- recognise how IT vendors can assist their SMB customers to thrive in the post-pandemic world.
SMBs’ spending on marketing automation applications is increasing rapidly
Vendors can help MSPs to grow their cyber-security portfolios while also benefitting themselves
MSPs will play a critical role in SMBs’ digital transformation initiatives amid a tough outlook