Subscription, advertising and transactional models for TV and video: case studies and analysis
07 October 2019 | Research
Case study | PPTX and PDF (12 slides) | Video, Gaming and Entertainment
TV and video service providers are adopting innovative approaches to advertising, subscription and transactional service models in order to capture some of the USD95 billion of revenue growth in the TV and video market in the next 5 years. This report provides examples of companies innovating in these areas.
This report answers the following questions.
- How can operators and TV broadcasters capture some of the advertising, subscription and transactional revenue growth that is expected over the next 5 years?
- Are operators innovating away from the traditional subscription-based pay-TV business model?
- What best practices emerge from innovative video services? Can they be replicated by other operators or players in the TV and video market?
The following services are featured in case studies.
- Liiga Finland (Telia Company)
- Blockbuster (TDC Group)
- Viu (PCCW)
- NBA Passes (Turner Sports (AT&T))
- Amazon Channels (Amazon)
- AdSmart (Sky (Comcast))
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
The worldwide SMB devices and peripherals market will begin to rebound in 2024
IT and managed services forecast: remote IT services to drive SMB spending growth
Fixed–mobile convergence in Poland: trends and forecasts 2023–2028