18th European Spectrum Management Conference
Analysys Mason is delighted to be event partner for the Forum Europe 18th European Spectrum Management Conference which will be held in Brussels on 6-7 June 2023.
On Day 1, Chris Nickerson, Manager, Analysys Mason, will be moderating Session 3: Spectrum sharing in the 5G era – should Europe be more adventurous?
On Day 2, Sylvain Loizeau, Principal, Analysys Mason, will be a member of the panel discussion for Session 9: Greening of Spectrum Policy – What role can spectrum play in helping to tackle Climate Change?
About the event
The 18th European Spectrum Management Conference will take place as a fully in-person event on 6-7 June 2023 in Brussels.
Across 2 days attendees have the opportunity to be involved in discussions on the key spectrum topics for the region and beyond, through interactive sessions, networking opportunities, an exhibition area and much more.
- The long-term future of the sub-700MHz UHF band
- Key midband frequencies - 3.8 – 4.2 GHz, 5.9GHz, Upper 6GHz
- Spectrum bands to deliver the European 6G vision
- Greening of spectrum policy – Spectrum, Sustainability and Climate Change
- The new Radio Spectrum Policy Programme (RSPP)
- Final preparation for WRC-23 – common positions and remaining challenges
- Spectrum requirements for direct-to-device satellite connectivity
- Spectrum sharing in the 5G era – should Europe be more adventurous?
For more details and to register for this event, visit the website here.