Digital Infrastructure Forum 2023
As part of the Digital Infrastructure 2023 Forum on Day 1 of the Infrastructure Investor Global Summit, Alessandro Ravagnolo, Partner, Analysys Mason, will be moderating the panel session 'Untangling fibre rollout in 2023 and beyond'.
Topics to be discussed by the panel include:
- Examining rollout dynamics across Europe and beyond: which countries and regions have solved which challenges?
- Dissecting the latest dynamics between private capital, equity partners, developers, public organisations and other stakeholders
- Greenfield investments, market consolidation and other considerations as investors mitigate risk in an ever changing, complex environment
About the event
The industry leading event, the Infrastructure Investor Global Summit, returns to Berlin on 20-23 March 2023.
The event will bring together the who’s who of infrastructure for four days of unrivalled networking and unmatched content. This is the best opportunity to connect with the world’s leading institutional investors actively allocating to infrastructure.
Key themes include:
- Sustaining returns amid energy insecurity, market volatility and geopolitical tensions
- Overcoming energy issues – dealing with reliability, stability and security of supply
- Connectivity – the continued growth prospects of the digital infrastructure sector
- ESG and sustainability – taking the conversation forward beyond energy assets
- Enhancing your infrastructure portfolio in an inflationary world
- Digital infrastructure valuations under the microscope
- What constitutes a core fund? How the definition is evolving through 2023 and beyond
For more information and to register for this event, visit the website here.